Maria Alaimo is a highly skilled associate at Viles & Beckman, LLC. She defends clients against abusive and unlawful debt practices while simultaneously fighting for consumer rights. In addition, she relentlessly fights for compensation on behalf of her injured clients.
She’s a proud member of the National Association of Consumer Advocates (NACA).
- Consumer Rights
- Class Action lawsuits
- Debt Collection Abuse
- Credit Reporting Problems
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Auto Accidents
- Personal injury
- New Jersey, 2012
- Florida, 2013
- US District Court Middle District of Florida, 2014
- US District Court Southern District of Florida, 2014
- J.D., Ave Maria School of Law, 2012
- B.S., Marywood University, 2009