A serious truck accident can devastate your physical health, mental well-being, and finances. If you or a loved one has suffered an injury in a truck accident, you may be eligible to receive compensation, but you’ll need the assistance of a Bonita Springs truck accident lawyer.
A personal injury attorney from Viles & Beckman can help you get back on your feet and assist you in replacing your monetary losses after a bad truck collision. Our team will work hard to investigate the accident, build your claim, and convince insurers that you’re owed significant compensation.
What a Bonita Springs Truck Accident Attorney Can Do for Your Case
If you’ve been injured in a truck accident in Bonita Springs, our attorneys can help you pursue a claim against the at-fault driver. Our team can investigate your collision, form a solid claim, and negotiate a settlement that compensates you for the pain, inconvenience, and financial loss you’ve been burdened with.
Since 1995, our lawyers have provided exceptional legal services to wrongfully injured individuals in Florida. Over the years, we’ve gained a great deal of knowledge and experience, which we’re prepared to use to deliver the results you need.
If we agree to take on your case, you’ll benefit from a number of advantages, such as:
- Nearly three decades of experience fighting for claimants like yourself
- Ability to deliver the case results you deserve
- Excellent communicators who are always available to answer questions
- Fierce litigators and negotiators committed to securing your settlement
- No upfront or out-of-pocket legal fees
For a free legal consultation with a truck accidents lawyer serving Bonita Springs, call (239) 334-3933
Compensation Available to Truck Accident Victims in Bonita Springs, FL
Successful personal injury claims can yield a number of different damages. The two main types of damages are economic and non-economic. Economic damages can compensate for financial losses such as:
- Medical Expenses: These damages can help you pay for hospital care, doctor’s visits, prescriptions, assistive devices, rehabilitative therapy, and any future medical treatment you need to manage long-term or permanent injuries.
- Property Damage: Due to the size of most 18-wheeler trucks, they’re likely to cause extensive vehicle damage in a collision. Fortunately, our truck accident attorneys can help you pursue compensation for property damage in Bonita Springs. They’ll ensure you receive as much money as possible for repairs or a replacement car.
- Lost Wages: Taking time off from work to go to the doctor’s office and rest is crucial to your recovery. You shouldn’t miss out on paychecks due to negligence. We’ll fight for the wage replacement you owe.
- Decreased earning capacity: The force and impact of a truck collision can potentially cause injuries that affect your ability to work or perform hard labor for a long period. If your injuries have limited your earning capacity, these damages can help you pay your bills and support yourself.
Our truck accident lawyers serving Bonita Springs can use your medical bills, vehicle repair invoices, and other documents to determine how much you’re owed for your economic losses. They’ll also work with you to identify non-economic losses. Non-economic losses are more subjective but still deserve compensation.
Depending on your circumstances, you might receive the following non-economic damages:
- Pain and suffering: If you’ve been in a truck crash, you might be experiencing significant physical pain that disrupts your life and makes it hard to focus on the task at hand. Pain and suffering damages can help you cope with the extreme discomfort caused by your accident.
- Mental distress: Violent and sudden collisions can leave victims with persisting mental health problems. Dealing with serious or long-term issues can also have a negative impact on emotional well-being. If your truck accident in Bonita Springs has affected your mental health, our attorneys can add these damages to your claim.
- Loss of enjoyment of life: Severe accidents may lead to quality and enjoyment of life issues. If you’re struggling to find happiness and fulfillment after a truck crash, we can pursue compensation to help you cope with your emotional hardships.
Bonita Springs Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me (239) 334-3933
What to Do if Your Family Member Has Passed Away in a Truck Collision
Losing a family member or spouse in a truck crash can be a traumatic and emotionally devastating experience. If your loved one has been taken from you by the reckless actions of a truck operator, we offer our condolences to you and your family.
We recommend pursuing a wrongful death claim to get the financial support you need to move forward after this tragic event. Such a claim can get you the compensation you need to take care of the decedent’s medical bills and funeral expenses. You may also receive damages for mental anguish and loss of consortium.
Our Bonita Springs, FL, truck accident lawyers can prepare your claim and do all of the heavy lifting, so you can focus on being with your family and celebrating the life of your loved one. We’ll offer compassionate counsel and give you the time and space you need to process your grief.
Reach Out to a Truck Accident Attorney ASAP to Meet Bonita Springs’ Deadline
A truck accident or wrongful death lawsuit can help you get the compensation you’re owed, but you’ll have to meet Florida’s filing deadline for personal injury cases if you want your suit to be successful. According to Fla. Stat. Ann. § 95.11(3)(a), you have a three-year deadline to file your suit, and the clock starts ticking on the day of your collision.
To get quick and effective legal representation, you need to get your suit submitted on time; contact the Viles & Beckmantruck accident attorneys today. They’ll work efficiently to get your lawsuit filed within the timeframe laid out by Bonita Springs’ statute of limitations.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Get Started on Your Truck Accident Case Today
We understand that dealing with the physical and mental burden of a truck accident can be incredibly draining and discouraging, but it’s important that you take legal action as soon as possible. Hiring an attorney soon can help you meet deadlines and ensure that you get your compensation when you need it the most.
Contact Viles & Beckman today to get the legal assistance you need to file a successful claim or lawsuit. A truck accident lawyer serving Bonita Springs can offer you a free case evaluation to learn about your collision. If they take on your case, you’ll have a committed and highly experienced attorney on your side.