The Community Growth Scholarship from Viles & Beckman, LLC is open to all current and incoming college, university, and graduate students regardless of their area of study. All applicants must adhere to the following terms and conditions in order to qualify for the $2,500 award.
- Enrollment in a college, university, or graduate school
- Legal residency or citizenship in the United States
- GPA of at least 3.0
- Submission of required personal information (proof of enrollment, name, contact information, etc.)
- Authorship of an original essay on the scholarship essay topic provided.
Anyone who meets the following conditions is NOT eligible to apply:
- Employees or children of employees of Viles & Beckman, LLC
- Past recipients of the Community Growth Scholarship
- Applicants who are unable/unwilling to be interviewed by a representative of Viles & Beckman if selected for the scholarship award
- Applicants who submit the same essay for multiple scholarships
Selection & Award Notification Process
All applications must be received before the June 15, 2023 deadline supplied on the application page. Incomplete applications or those received after the submission deadline will not be considered.
A scholarship selection committee will evaluate applications. Age, race, religion, gender, national origin, familial status, or other protected classes will have no influence on the committee’s decision.
Viles & Beckman is unable to answer correspondence regarding applicants’ scholarship status. Once a winner is selected, the following announcements on the Viles & Beckman website will serve as notification to all non-winners.
The winner of the scholarship will be notified via email, and the firm will release a blog post and press release about the winner’s award.
The scholarship award will be mailed directly to the student’s college or university. Instructions for mailing the check will be requested at the time of the award.
Data and Information Privacy
Your personal information will not be given, sold, or distributed to third parties.
We reserve the right to use the winner’s name and photos in any announcement or communication related to the scholarship, on the Viles & Beckman, LLC website, in marketing materials, and/or in social media posts.
By submitting your application, you agree to our public use of your name and image.