Were you involved in an accident in Alva, FL? Were you injured because of someone else’s mistakes? Are you looking to get the liable party to pay for their negligence? Would you like to recover significant compensation from the liable party so that you can pay your bills and settle the debts brought on by the accident?
If yes, then you’re in the right place and may be able to recover compensation for your troubles. At Viles & Beckman, LLC, our Alva personal injury lawyers represent injured victims who have been hurt due to another’s carelessness in Lee County, FL. We understand the tremendous anxiety and stress that you’re dealing with right now and will do all we can to help make it right.
We can provide legal counsel, support, and representation that will help improve your chances of securing a fair and satisfactory settlement. Come and talk to us about your case today and let’s explore how we can help you win.
How Can We Help You Win Your Personal Injury Claim in Lee County, FL?
One of the most difficult things to deal with is having to suffer for another’s preventable mistakes. Yet, many people are injured every year because someone didn’t do what they were supposed to do.
For example, distracted driving is a major cause of motor vehicle accidents. Yet, in spite of the laws specifically put in place to deter this kind of behavior, some drivers still do this. Unfortunately, something as simple as replying to a text while driving can cause people to lose focus and cause accidents.
When regrettable and preventable accidents like this happen, you really should sue the errant defendant into oblivion. Thankfully, our personal injury lawyers in Alva can help you win through our tested and tried process that’s won millions of dollars in compensation for other injured folks like you. Here’s what our process looks like:
- Investigations and evidence gathering
- Identify all liable parties
- File an injury claim against the liable parties
- Negotiate with the defendant and/or their insurance company to get an out-of-court settlement
- File an injury lawsuit in a court of law against the liable party if the negotiation wasn’t successful
- Explore alternative dispute resolution (ADR) options
- Go to trial if the ADR fails
- Seek maximum settlement that the defendant must pay
Although this process looks simple, it is anything but. For instance, investigations and evidence gathering involve visiting the incident scene, talking to and interviewing eyewitnesses, obtaining the police report and other evidence from witnesses, and finding who to hold responsible for your injuries.
Depending on the type of accident, liable parties can be more than one person. For example, truck accident cases tend to have more than one liable party. This makes it easier to ask for higher settlement amounts, particularly where’s real evidence of negligence.
There are many steps and processes involved in every personal injury case. And you need a lawyer that can work through every step meticulously and thoroughly.
Our Alva personal injury attorneys are trained to get very involved with each case. If you qualify and have been proven to be eligible for compensation, we will go to bat for you. We’ll do everything we can to ensure that you receive adequate compensation because we believe that you deserve it. Let us help you today.
For a free legal consultation with a Personal Injury lawyer serving Alva, call (239) 334-3933
Proving Negligence in an Alva Personal Injury Case in Florida
A crucial part of an Alva personal injury claim is proving that the defendant was negligent in their actions towards you. To prove negligence, we must consider four vital elements which must be present before we can file a claim for you. These are:
- Duty of care – This is the obligation that an entity owes you to keep you reasonably safe. For instance, all vehicle drivers owe other road users a duty to drive safely and carefully.
- Breach of duty – This applies when the entity acts in a manner that contradicts or impedes that obligation. For example, a driver driving carelessly and recklessly on the road, and putting other road users in danger through their actions.
- Causation – This applies when the entity’s actions or inactions lead to an accident and injuries. For example, the driver’s recklessness led to an auto crash where you sustained serious injuries.
- Damages – This applies when the victim of the entity’s negligence suffers losses because of the accident they caused. For instance, the accident totaled your car, caused you to lose your income, and spend money on medical treatment.
All four elements must be complete before you can file a personal injury claim in Florida. If one component is missing, your case falls apart and you may not be able to seek reparation. There are one too many accidents caused by people’s carelessness, and these leave the victims in severe physical discomfort and financial distress. Let us help you recover your losses today
Alva Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me (239) 334-3933
Our Practice Areas
Personal injury law is a very broad field and covers a ton of injury-based legal practices. It is important to make sure that when you hire a personal injury law firm in Alva, they must have lawyers who specialize in the accident that led to your injuries. At Viles & Beckman, LLC, our injury lawyers specialize in the following practice areas:
- Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip And Fall Injuries
- Premises Liability
- Burn Injury
- Product Liability
- Wrongful Death
Hire an Experienced Personal Injury Attorney in Alva
With over 40 years of combined personal injury law experience, Viles & Beckman, LLC, has helped many individuals pick up the pieces of their lives after they were injured by other people’s carelessness.
Let our personal injury lawyers serving Alva and the whole of Florida, help you pursue compensation and get you the money you need to pay your medical bills, take care of your loved ones, and sort out the financial mess that this accident has foisted upon you. Contact us today to schedule a free non-obligatory consultation about your case.